Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello?? Yes, it's true. I broke it.

Friends call, lauging their heads off, snickering quietly or just plain gasping in painful silence. Yeah, but did any of you bring me a beer? Or a margarita? Or the "Liquid Taste Of Summer?" Alas, no.

That's okay,..... me and my fractured tail bone will sit back and relish our new bestest buddies in the world.... our prescribed pain medications.

Okay honestly, this hurts like a metaphor-that-would-come-to-me-were-i-not-wacked-out-on-pain-pills.

I can't sit. AND I CARPOOL THE KIDS AROUND.... A LOT!!!!! AND I'M A WRITER... I SIT AT A DESK AND WRITE!!!!!

boo boo boo. with teeny teers and pouty lips.

But on the Cute note.... Evie says, "Mommy? Yeah, baby? "You have Boo-Boo Bup" Yes, darling, Mommy does have a Boo-Boo butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUCH Mary! I'm so sorry. I was hoping we could get our families together at Chang's for some Chinese New Year fun!

I'll call to check on your prognosis for sitting, eating and drinking Chinese beer soon!

Jayda's house