Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Spring is my favorite time of year!  Watching the world around you come to life day by day reminds me to wake up and find my  new beginnings, blue skies, and a spot of sunshine to call my own. :)

My girls are growing and changing every day and face each new change with open hearts...what more can I ask for?

Last night, Abby passed that milestone that we all dread........that's right, she got a phone!  All day she waited for that trip to the store for the big purchase.

The doors of Best Buy opened with a "Whoooosh" of air and she stopped, touched my arm and sniffed.
"Do you smell that, Mommy?  It smells like responsibility.....and phones."

We all age, change, grow. And if we're really really lucky, wishes do come true

No comments: