Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Replacement

Abby decided that she is 'A big girl' and can go to camp.

For two nights. And three days.

I dropped her off this morning at 8:00.... no, I didn't cry. I almost stood outside in the woods with binoculars to watch over her, but Miss B. said that was creepy and could get me arrested. :(

She's been gone for 6 hours. It feel like a lifetime.

There's NO WAY that I'm going to make it until Friday night without her.

As a consolation prize, Miss B. offered to let me keep her oldest daughter to fawn over for three days. See? She can be nice.

2 comments:

Dingo Deb said...

awwww that was sweet of Miss B. She is exceedingly sweet and gentle at times. You'll make it through witout Ab for a little bit,and i's good for you and her to explore life without each other a little bit. Besides Evie is, i'm quite sure more than happy to monopolize your every waking second.
chin up lil' buckaroo! ftiday will be here any second

Dingo Deb said...

*chases the typos around with the mighty "hammer of Bonk"* gggggrrrr