Dear Internet Blog Gods,
It has been many weeks since my last blog post. I admit that much of the blame lies with me, but I would like to note that other things have gotten in the way as well.
1. The fucking Vundo virus that still infects my PC
2. My inability to type well on David's laptop (get your minds out of the gutter)
5. Brownies (the giggling type, not the gooey chocolate kind)
6. The cleaning of the barn (Jeepers, if only you knew the work involved in loving you)
7. My mom (Wonderful, sainted lady... how did you raise 5 children?)
8. Playgroup (I made a Bumblebee today, thank you very much)
9. My job (An article that I wrote was referenced in a NY Times post...cool)
10. Meals (Could my kids just eat cereal in the morning like everyone else? And what the fuck is so wrong with frozen pancakes? Do you NEED everything to made, from scratch, at 6:45 in the morning? And even if you didn't, aren't from-scratch french toast good enough? Did you NEED it to be served with balled cantalope and sausage.... and warmed syrup?)
11. David (No, not really, but a list doesn't feel right without him in it)
In conclusion, blog gods, I admit that I have pictures to back up my new stories about how Miss. B tried to kill me, again, among other things. I'll get to them.