Friday, July 20, 2007

My kids are soooooooooooooooooooo cute




No, really, I mean it.




Evie is playing in the tub (Really, I can't even believe I can type that now) and Abby is sitting on the side of the tub.


"Abby," I said " Why don't you take the time to finish up playing? You have to go to bed soon. "


"No thanks, Mama," she replied, "I want to sit with you two." She then smiles that silly smile and said, "Mama, isn't Evie just the cutest baby in the whole wide world ever?!? I mean, just look at that BUTT!! It's so darn cute!!!"

Sigh. It's all good, peeps. (insert picture of white chicks doing gang signs)

On a side note, I have 'Mommy's night off' tomorrow because I'll be reading my new Harry Potter book.
During the day we'll be going to the barn to ride the pony. Abby is working hard to get ready for her August show, and I'm getting Evie as much horse-y exposure as possible so that I can get her riding in 15 months or so. Start 'em young, my Grandpa always said. (insert picture of wrinkly housewife with nekkid baby on hip on the front porch with a fridge in the yard)
+

+
::::::Writer's special note: perhaps it would be appropriate to NOT have that Bahama Mama drink before writing blog updates.:::::::::

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I will agree with you but can we clarify that you have the two cutest daughters and I have the cutest sons. LOL! Anyways Bahama Mama always add for more creative writing!

Mama Melissa said...

Funny post!! :)

Kathryn said...

You are right - your kids are super cute!!!
Thanks for reading my blog the other day and commenting. I look forward to following yours.