Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello Japan, New Zealand, Poland, France, and lots of other places I'd love to go to!

With a little help from Statcounter, I've been looking into the countries of people that visit my site regularly.

HELLO JAPAN!!! I'm waving to ya! Wave back!! HELLO NEW ZEALAND!!! HI POLAND!!

I have some people that visit here almost every day, and I have no idea who they are! I'd love to hear from you........cuz from the comments section, I wouldn't really think I had an audience of more than 6 people! This includes my sister who checks this site EVERY DAY and NEVER leaves a comment. A-hem. Kathy. That means you. I know you can type.

There are over a 100 people who are coming here regularly, and I'd love to meet you!


:::::plunking down on pluffy couches, handing out coffee, margaritas, martinis and lots of chocolate::::::
"So, Hi! I'm Chey, nice to meet ya!"
......................silence.....................

Huh. You see? I've got all of these people sitting in my living room, and no one's talking.

If you don't want to leave a comment, that's cool. :::::grumpy face cuz I'm a comment-hound:::: You can always send me an email (email link at the top of the page!!!!) if you'd like your comments to be more private.
I'd love to know what you think, or what questions you have? If you think a post was funny, LAUGH WITH ME! If you want to have me write about some deeper topics (can't talk about the in-laws though, I got my butt handed to me on that one) than just let me know. More pictures, more info? More husband bashing? (He reads this. you should be aware of that fact.... any husband bashing on this blog will lead to a very uncomfortable dinner conversation later that night.)
I AM AN OPEN BOOK. I have no internal filter. Never have, never will. No topic is sacred.
It's possible that I'll create a second blog in addendum to this one for posts that are more adult oriented. (No, not that adult, get your mind out of the gutter..... I just mean less family oriented and more me-centric stuff that would probably tarnish my 'Mommy Blog' credentials)

Anywho, send a comment or an email and give me some warm fuzzies because it's almost winter here and I'm cold!

4 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

How about Hello Moodus!
I found David's blog today too!!! Can't wait to read through some of his Abby/Daddy commentary!

Cheysu said...

Hellooooooooooo Moodus!!
:::::waving:::::::

Warm fuzzies... commencing!

Anonymous said...

Hey~ It's your zany SIL!
Ok, honestly, I'm so not into the "blog thing" but logged on to see if you had posted the Abby video from last night! drop me an email at beachpunk! see ya....

Anonymous said...

Not only have I been prodded and bugged to post, I now must learn to type. Oh well, here I am. Yes, I have been sneaking in and reading the blog everyday. I absolutely love to read about the girls and enjoy the stories as well. My wish list for the blog, pictures, pictures, pictures.