Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cruel Intentions

My Sister, (Miss B. for those that remember my posts about her) decided that it would be helpful if I tried to get our mother interested in games like Suduku. The intent, I was told, was to help keep Mom's mind working, and therefore stay sharper.

The intent, as I now see it, is to kill me. (Again, nothing new for those of you that remember my posts about her.)

Who here thinks it's fun to teach Suduku to a woman with progressive dementia? Raise of hands, please.

No one? No one at all? I didn't think so.

:::::slamming head on keyboard::::::

4 comments:

Dingo Deb said...

ohhh Lordy!! that is cruel...to you. Miss B methinks should spend time with Mom and teach her the history the Inca...orally or or brain surgery,,,yeeah! that ought to be easy. ohhhhhh!! I've got it! the art of solving rubik's cube in 15 seconds or less.
LOL, poor you...and poor Mom!
...imprints of keyboard letters on ones forehead is either fashionable or so not...depends on which letters you land on *W*

Midge said...

It's hard enough for her to remember what was said in a simple conversation place three minutes earlier nevermind suduku. Oh man, Miss B's not really thinking is she?

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Ms. B finish a couple of those. It appears that we have two issues, Mom can't remember and Ms. B has completely lost her mind. I think I have some coverup for those key imprints. You might want to get the "snowcone" machine ready for those lessons.

moosh said...

Why is it that all I can think of is Rocket J Squirrel? "And now, for my next trick..."